Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wonderful


I discovered the art of teabag folding.Very easy once you get the swing of it.After embossing on doubled sided- printed paper with the spiral embossing folder, I cut a circle from my scalloped nestabilities.I distressed the edges with Broken china distress ink, by using a make-up sponge.I love the distressed look.The large scalloped circle is cut into 8 pieces.
If you check out U-tube there are several technigues of "tea bag folds", with complete instructions.
Once folded each piece was clued to a tag, to complete the medallion.The center of the flower was filled with and embellishment.The edges of the tag, embossed and a ribbon added. The words Wonderful were added, a small flower and a tiny pearl clued in the middle. You could journal on the back or use as a gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment