Sunday, September 6, 2009

Butterflies in Time


The entire summer has passed since my last post. I must confess that sleeping in a tent in northern Ontario is the my passions.A complete change from the busy world.Everything is silent, except for birds,slapping of the water and crickets.
My watch is hibernated,letting the warmth of the day or the stars determine the time.
Reflecting on those I hold close to my heart family and friends.Most important spending time in God's word and seeking His direction in all things.Thanks for letting me share this part of my life with you.
This collage style card is one of my favourite. Stamped in black. Coloured with distress inks,then torn and placed on co-ordinating paper.The brown scalloped strip was added. Co-ordinated buttons just completed the whole card. I think the robin egg blue and brown goes nice together.

No comments:

Post a Comment