Monday, September 21, 2009

Spring Fever




This photo stamp is from "The Stampsmith"( one of my favourite stamp sites). I stamped this lady with black ink on semi-gloss paper then mounted it on background paper that was actally 2 co-ordinating papers.I like pulling different papers together by lightly using distress ink all around the edges. The side punch,added in white all around the photo stamp,also helps to bring the focus to the beautiful lady. I stamped the tulips on separate paper, coloured them and then cut out,adhering to the side of the image. You could easily do the same card, add different flowers according to the season.I know it is fall, but it seemed just like yesterday that I was watching my tulips coming into bloom. You are right!!!Where does the time go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment